Monday, January 21, 2013
missing
some days it's better than others. I think about you every morning and every night before I go to bed. I wonder how you're doing and what you're doing and if you're staying out of trouble. if you found someone new or If your still alone. it's been too long. I do miss you. not sure if you really do. I truly do miss you. but time has made me a better and stronger person. and it has shown me how much you really do care about me. I would have gotten a better idea had you really just told me instead of acting like I know. I'm no mind reader. I'm a simple girl. whatever. life moves on and I will, just like you are. I still love you and will always love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment